We want to see you!
JPS offers virtual video visits through MyChart. It's quick and easy! Skip the waiting room and see your doctor from the comfort of your home. All you need is a smartphone or computer with a camera.
How does it work?
- Schedule: Log into your MyChart account and select "Schedule an Appointment" under the "Visits" tab, then choose the time and date that works best for you. Be sure to have your camera set up and ready to go on the day of your appointment.
- Need care now? Click on "Virtual Urgent Care" to start your urgent care visit.
- Message: Send a message to your Medical Home from your smart phone or computer. Your messages are secure and confidential.
- Pick-Up: Your provider can send your prescription to any pharmacy. Contact the pharmacy and pick-up your prescription.
Which option is right for me?
Virtual video visits are for regularly scheduled, non-urgent visits with your doctor, like check-ups and follow-up visits. These virtual visits provide convenience to you and your family. To complete a virtual video visit, you will need a smartphone or computer with a camera.
Virtual Urgent Care visits are meant to treat minor illnesses that need immediate care. Some common conditions are allergies, common cold, flu, minor burns or cuts, strains or sprains, rashes and infections. You will need a smartphone or computer with a camera to see a doctor during your virtual urgent care visit.
|Virtual Urgent Care Hours
|Monday - Friday
|10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
|Noon - 6 p.m.
How do I get started?
- If you have a MyChart account, take a moment to review your information and make any updates.
- Need an account? Sign up today for a JPS MyChart account.
If you have scheduled a virtual visit with your doctor and need additional help, click on one of the links below to watch a video with step-by-step instructions for your visit.
|Virtual Visit Guide—English
|Virtual Visit Guide—Spanish